Polkadog Bakery Cod Skins All Natural Dog & Cat Treats
This is an all about locally sourced, limited ingredient natural dog treats. The super-duper fish skin dog treats are no exception. The cod that is used to make these cod skins for dogs is caught wild in season by fishermen on small boats in Alaska. They hand-roll and slowly dehydrate each skin in a specialty kitchen to create these crunchy, savory, healthy cod skin treats.
- LOCALLY-CAUGHT FISH-SKIN COD DOG STICKS: Give your canine companion a healthy alternative with these Polka Dog Bakery Crunch Cod Skin Dog Sticks that are locally caught in Alaska, hand-rolled and dehydrated
- HEALTHY DOG TREATS WITH LIMITED INGREDIENTS: Fuel your puppy or senior dog with pet treats that are packed full of Omega-3 fatty acids. Each crunchy cod skin dog stick is suitable for specific protein allergies and infused with protein, vitamins and fiber your pup needs.
- SAVORY, CRUNCHY PUPPY TREATS: Allow your furry friend to indulge in a taste he loves while you can feel good about feeding him dog treats and cod skin sticks that are crafted with just one ingredient.
- PET FOOD YOU CAN SHARE WITH DOGS AND CATS: Even your feline friends love the crunchy texture and savory taste of these locally-caught, single ingredient fish-skin cod sticks. Share with your family of felines and dogs.
- At POLKADOG Bakery: they believe in only using the freshest and locally-sourced ingredients to bake and prepare healthy, all-natural dog treats and pet snacks by hand.
Crude Protein (Min) 70%, Crude Fat (Min) 2%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0%, Moisture (Max) 10%
3260 kcal/kg 35 kcal/treat
For pet use only
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.